Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank you on this special day....



Thank you to all the birthday wishes. It was a lovely day for me. I celebrated my birthday with my friends and family. Hmmm... Did I feel older? Heh! No, I did not. In fact I feel younger. Age is just a number. Most important thing is how you feel. If you feel young, than you will be younger. That's my philosophy! 

On this special day, I received two books that I have ordered few weeks back from the Book Depository. So I treat this as my birthday gift. One is a book by Andrew Bernstein titled The Myth of Stress and the other book is 'Taken by the Prince' by Christina Dodd. Aaahhh! My to be read (TBR) pile is mounting. I need to make time to read those books.

My hubby got a Marshmallow Cheesecake for our birthday. Sorry, no picture here. The kids did not like it, but not my hubby. He likes it very much.



I also spent 30 minutes today with Streamyx technical support team. It been a long time since I do troubleshooting, and I enjoyed it very much. But at the end, the streamyx problem is still not resolved. They promised me it will be resolved within a week. Let's see how it goes.

Since my age has increased by one, it means I also need to up my spiritual level. There is a Malay saying that says, ‘Kubur kata mari, rumah kata pergi’, (the grave says come here and the house says go away). So one has to be prepared to accept life in the other world.



Okay, again thank you for the wonderful wishes and may Allah bless you. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment