Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Year Anniversary

Today, we have a great time, but not the weather. It has been raining since morning on and off, but that didn’t stop us from going out.

What did we do today? Nothing special except we took the kids out and spent the whole afternoon outside. First we went to my to my friend’s son’s wedding in Taman Mesra. I knew the boy since he was a baby, and now he is married. Congratulations to him and ‘Selamat Pengantin Baru’. He looked very handsome. When I looked at him today, I feel old. Time certainly flies.

Talking about being old, I also forgot that my blog anniversary was on 14th April 2010. I always thought that it was on the 18th April. Luckily I checked my oldest entry, or else I'll be four days late celebrating my one year anniversary.

Without realizing it, I enjoy blogging, but it was not a smooth sailing experience. There were times I struggled to write, but there are times, it just flows. It took me almost a year to find my rhythm to write, and I can say I’m pretty happy with it now.

I also have to say that the comments that I received from Facebook, Twitters or the blog itself, inspired me to be a better blogger. Thank you to those who follow and read my blog. You are my greatest inspiration for me to continue to blog.

Since I have nothing to offer for this one year anniversary, here I’m sharing with you one of my favorite song with you. Listen to the music. Doesn't it make you feel so relaxed? Well this is the song that I will go to when I want to chill down. 

Here's Sailing by Christopher Cross. Enjoy it!






2 comments: