Thursday, May 5, 2011

No Practice!

Yesterday, I blogged about how I was searching for the right song for the upcoming farewell dinner on Friday. Yeah, the search continues until 5pm today After going through few songs, the group finally decided to sing "Without You" by Air Supply and "Let It Be" by The Beatles.

I’m not sure how its going to turn out because we didn’t really get to practice. Everyone was kind of busy. But there are few “karaoke” singers who can really sing, so let them be the lead singer. I'm going to be just one of the backup singer. I will blog about the dinner later.

By the way, tomorrow’s session will be a whole day event. From 9am till 5pm, it will be for communication session and team building, and it will be followed up by dinner at 6.30 until 11pm.

That’s a long meeting. I’m not worried about that because we will get a break here and there, but what worry me most is getting to the venue. Getting to Bukit Kiara before 9am will be challenging because of the traffic jam. Furthermore, I'm not familiar with the route to get there. Guess, I need to leave home by 7am, if I don’t want to be late for the communication session.

Looking at the agenda, there will be bowling session too. Last time I play was with my kids, and there was gutter rail to keep the ball in the lane. Heh! This time, I guess, most of the time it will land in the gutter. Anyway, let's see whether I can play tomorrow as my back still in pain. If I do, I hope I can still get some decent points.

Oh yea, just to update you on my office laptop which when into frozen mode last night. It is still in ICU.  The engineer told me that he need more time to fix and test the hard disk. Meanwhile, I will be twiddling my thumb while waiting for my baby to recover. But for today, my hubby was kind enough to let me used his laptop to office.

Okay. I gotta go now. I’m tired and sleepy. Sekian. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment