Sunday, May 15, 2011

So Relaxing...

It's a great day today. After the tough week I had last week, today was very relaxing. I started my day by visiting my favourite hair saloon. I went with my little girl. It was supposed to be my quarterly girl’s day out with my little girl, but my hubby followed us. So I have to cancel our plan.

I don’t know what got into me, but I cut my hair short. Really short and the result is not to my liking. When Zara saw me, the only thing that came out from her was “Ahhhhh….”


“What?” I asked.
“Nothing,” she said and walked away.

We then went to Saujana to pick Syafiq from his rehearsal. He will be playing his guitar for Teacher’s Day this Monday. Well actually he didn’t want to play, but his teacher and friends requested him to play. At first he was quite reluctant, but after I give him my blessing, he was raring to play. Furthermore, this will be his last year in High School. 

Actually he attended the audition two weeks ago, and he was selected to go for the second round. But my dear son, who is shy, didn’t go for the audition. When I asked him why he didn't go, he replied, "It's a school day, and I don't want to bring my guitar to school." What an excuse!

So when I picked him up from school, I asked him how was it. He smiled because the headmistress complimented him and like what she heard. ‘Kiss the rain’ by Yiruma is the song he will be playing. Enjoy the music.






No comments:

Post a Comment