Saturday, May 21, 2011

When I almost fell off from my chair...

I didn’t post any blog yesterday as I was tired. Too tired until my brain was kind of dead. I can’t think. Furthermore, I was not really feeling well, and I went to bed quite early than normal.

But today, I’m back to normal. Maybe I have the much needed sleep and rest. But I had a shocked today when I sent my car for services. I thought my black beauty just needs a service to the air-condition, but I was wrong. The black beauty compressor was kaput. Guess what? The cost to replace it exclude the labour cost is RM7K.

I almost fell off my chair. The car is just over two years old, and the warranty period ended in Feb. Damn! Why does it have to kaput immediately after the warranty period? Why can’t it be in January or February?

Gah!! It’s a big cost. If we decided to repair, we would have to wait for a week or so for the part to come from Singapore. Mean while, if you want a free sauna, my car is available. Any takers? 

Oh! Wait. It’s not available as the black beauty will stay at home, and my faithful Grandis will be my companion until the compressor get replaced.

By the way, when I was at the service center, I saw my next dream car. It is VW EOS, but my hubby said, "It's for the young people." Heh! My replied to him, “I’m young at heart.”

Anyway, since on Thursday, I saw five rainbows at a different location, here is ‘Somewhere over the rainbow’ by
lsrael "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole. This version is Syafiq and MK favorites. So I’m dedicating this to them.





Enjoy it! Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment