Saturday, March 12, 2011

Good old songs.

I was having lunch with my hubby and Zara at the Italees last week. My little girl ordered Mee Hailam and my hubby ordered Nasi Paprik whereas I ordered Fried rice with ayam kunyit. As we were enjoying our food, suddenly I heard an old song that I have not heard for so long.


It was a song by the late Broery Marantika. At first I didn't remembered the name of the song but I asked the waiter and he told me the name of the song is Angin Malam. 


I'm not a big fan of Broery Marantika but I love his voice. He has such a great voice. Very manly. I also like to thanks my sister, Norlia, who introduced me to Broery when I was young.

Okay here’s the song Angin Malam




And here is one of my favorite Biarlah Bulan Bicara



Okay, enjoy it...Salam

No comments:

Post a Comment