Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Networking and Good Food - Part 2

Well today is the second day of my Service Level and Service Management Masterclass at JW Marriott. Traffic was good this morning to me where I reached Marriott 10 minutes before 9am. There was breakfast served but since I already had my breakfast at home, I didn't bother to check. One of the participants informed me that waffle was served.

The morning session topics were intersting but because I slept late the night before, I was struggling to keep awake. When the instructor said, "Okay, let's take 20 min break," I was the first to go out. So the morning break was kind of similar like yesterday except today there is no roti jala. Instead of roti jala, cucur udang with peanut sauce was served and that was my favorite among all the foods.

For lunch, we decided to go to Wastern food so we went to Jake's Charbroil Steak. It was a good decision. The restaurant was full and we were lucky to get a seat. So the set lunch was Onion Soup with Garlic Bread, Charbroil Beef Steak with carrot, Corn on the Cob and potato, coffee and ice-cream. Drink is standard for everyone that is ice lemon tea.

Back from lunch, I feel more lively and the topics were interesting too as these are new topics to me so I paid attention on the topics. Teabreak was at 3.30pm and the foods served were different than yesterday but I didn't really eat as I'm kinda of full from the lunch.

So overall I have to say that I had a good time where I enjoyed the training, food and the people that I met in the class and also these two days I reached home before 6.30pm and everybody was surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment