Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wisma Yakin, Masjid Jamek


Masjid Jamek

Phew! What a day. We spent the whole afternoon at Masjid India walking up and down the road, going from one shop to another, but at the end, only get a few items.

We didn't drive to Masjid India. Infact, I never drive to Masjid India because (a) parking will be a problem and (b) the place is always crowded. We always take train whenever we headed to Masjid India. 

We parked at KL Sentral and took Putra LRT to Masjid Jamek. Wooooo! The kids were very excited. The last time we took them on the train was two years ago, to Masjid India too. Hehe! Their behavior was hmmmmm...not embarrassing but funny. People might think that we are not local.

When we boarded the train around 3pm, it was full of Liverpool's fan, dressed in Red. When the train stopped, scores of people in the red jersey, rushed to Star LRT Station to catch another train to Bukit Jalil. Well, it's not every day you get to see Liverpool plays. I guess their fans would have filled the stadium in red. Eh! How many turned up in yellow, ah?

From Masjed Jamek, we went to Wisma Yakin. The place was not so crowded, but still, I don't like it. Actually I hate crowded places, but I have to get use to it, I have to prepare myself as the place that I'm going October would be packed with millions of people. 

I seldom go to Wisma Yakin except when we have to get the belaju melayu for the boys, and it means only once a year during Ramadhan. But this time we decided to do it earlier. 

For this trip, it was not only to shop for the boys' belaju melayu, but we were also looking for some clothing that we have to take for our trip in October. But after going from one shop to another, we only get a few items only. It means there will be more shopping for us after 'Ramadhan'.



After few hours at Wisma Yakin, the kids started to get cranky. Zara kept on saying she wanted to go home, and Zaki started asking for toys, and it also means my pressure went up with every whining and demanding.

Bazaar in front of Wisma Yakin

On top of that, I was really pissed off with the Wisma Yakin's management. The toilets on all floors were locked. Whose crazy idea was that? I don't know, but it was very inconvenience to the shoppers. I was told that the tenants do have the key to the toilets, and not one toilet in the building has been reserved for public. I don't mind if I have to pay to use the toilet as long as there is a toilet. It is better to pay than not having one at all. 


How do i know about the toilet? Because Zara wanted to use the toilet. Because of the locked toilet, we have to walked to Mydin which was 300m from Wisma Yakin. Luckily, my little girl didn't pee in her pants. 


I really hope that the Wisma Yakin management will look into this, and make one of the toilets accessible to the public. Don't drive your customer away!

Salam.


No comments:

Post a Comment