Saturday, July 9, 2011

My 19th Anniversary.

Whoa! I forgot my 19th wedding anniversary. It was on 26th June, and I only remembered it this morning when I shared some stories with my kids about us. Hubby was not around as he was again fixing his beloved Toyota. The best thing is my husband forgot about it too. Well, I didn't expect him to remember anyway, but for me to forget it, it was just awful not to remember it. 

It just shows how busy I was. At the office, I was busy with work, and at home, I was busy with the kids. Sometimes I just had to hide myself in a room so that my kids would not disturb me. Have you done that? Craving time for your own self? I bet you do.

Since it was two weeks late and I didn't plan anything, we took our four kids to celebrate our 19th anniversary together. Nothing fancy except it was at Seksyen 17, Mamak's restaurant. What did we have? Roti Nan for us and maggie goreng for the kids and KFC (Kelantan Fried Chicken). 



And tonight, I would like to share with you one of my favorite song, 'Stand By Me' by Ben E. King. I love the movie too!



2 comments:

  1. I have a calendar reminder for mine. ;-) Happy Anniversary! We are quite parallel - our 20th was earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess all my calendars forgot to remind me.

    ReplyDelete