Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Favorite Raya Songs

Ah!! Another 3 more days, we will be  celebrating Hari Raya or Eid-ul Fitri, but it depends whether the moon can be seen on Monday. If it does, then Raya would fall on Tuesday; otherwise, Raya would be on Wednesday. I hope it would be Tuesday.

Lots of people are slowly making their way back to kampong. I know some of my friends left after sahur this morning as they have a long trip to make. Heading up to the north or east, and normally it would take them more than 5 hours to reach their destination. I hope they will reach their destination safe and sound, and please drive safely.

Switch on the radio to keep you company, and listen to all the Raya songs, and don’t forget to listen to Balik Kampung by the late Sudirman. Talking about Raya songs,  here are my favorites, and they are all oldies. 

Suasana Di Hari Raya by Sanisah Huri


 
 Satu Hari di Pagi Raya – M. Nasir


 Selamat Hari Raya - Saloma


  Aidil Fitri Hari Mulia – Fazidah Jonet


Enjoy and Selamat Hari Raya....

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment