Friday, August 5, 2011

Bad Girl and Shock


Wow! Zaki has a new favorite group. No more Tomok! He is now crazy with a Korean boy band, Beast. Not sure how it started, but I guess Amir must have introduced him to the band.

He likes it so much that he watches Beast's video clip every day. He would be watching it in the morning, afternoon and most of the time, in the evening, after I reached home. My iphone would be disappeared, and would be returned to me when the battery almost gone. Sometimes, I have to hide my phone from him.

At first, he only admired the six young Korean boys, then slowly he started to learn the song, and today he has gone one step up. Dancing. Yes, he has been practicing the dance step. I wouldn't know about it if he didn't insist me to go up with him tonight.

I was watching TV with Zara downstairs when he came down and asked me to join him upstairs. At first, I was reluctant. It's not every day I got a chance to watch TV, but after fifteen minutes of begging, I pity him. I agreed to join him upstairs. Furthermore, I wanted to read my latest book that I just purchased. Making Waves by Tawna Fenske.

I was flipping through the book, when he asked me to look at him. He was getting ready to dance to Beast's dance step. I watched. "Not bad," I said. Well, he is not as good as Syafiq. Syafiq is more natural in his moves, but Zaki, he is a little bit stiff. Maybe, if he continues to practice he can dance like the Beast boys.

There are few songs that he likes, but his favorites are Shock and Bad Girl. I have to admit the songs are not bad, but it stills can't beat my 80's songs.

I tried to record his dance, but he realized it, and stopped. The best thing is Zara, which was still down with fever, danced too, but only for a short while. She was wobbly and tired. But she sang with her brother.

I wonder what will be his next favorite group or singer. Maybe, I introduce him to my favorite songs, the 80's songs.

Sekian. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment