Friday, June 10, 2011

Back to normal.

Next Monday, my schedule will be back to normal. Yup! School will be reopened next Monday, and it going to be rush at home and on the highway. I hope all four kids will have no problem getting up in the morning and going to school. 

Since Zaki had his circumcision last week, I was quite worried with his condition. I was worried that he might not recover before school reopen, but Alhamdulillah, he was running and chasing ball this evening. Eventhough, he has not recovered 100%, he can now wears his pants, walks properly and runs.  When I reached home today, the four of them were playing football, and Zaki was chasing the ball with Syafiq.

I seldom see them play together especially during weekdays because most of the time, I will be reaching home late. Hmmm...I should try to get back early, and spend more time with them. 

Since we have not gone anywhere during the school holidays, I was thinking of taking them to see the movie. There are so many good movies showing now that I don’t know which one to watch. Zara wanted Kungfu Panda whereas the boys wanted to watch X-Men First Class. There is also Pirate of the Carribean that I wanted to see. Ahh…why should I cracked my head? Lets their dad decides which one. 

Talking about movie, we are supposed to watch Astro First tonight, but there’s nothing good to watch. The last one we watched was ‘Hantu Mak Limah balik kampung'. Heh! That one was really funny. The whole time, we were laughing. 

However, I missed the ‘Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa’ and ‘Cun’ when it was shown on Astro First. Everyone that I know said it was a good movie, and I hope that Astro would show it soon on the free channel. 

Meantime, I need to check on the school homework. No movie if they didn’t finish their school works. So kids, you know what to do if you want to see the movie.

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment