Thursday, June 10, 2010

Clothes, Shoes or MacBook? Which one?

I was in Menara Maxis this morning for a meeting and decided to stay for lunch at KLCC since there are more choices compared to Plaza Sentral. We decided to go to Chilli's at KL Suria and when we reached there, the queue is alreay long. Since table is not available, Yati registered her name. We were told it will take 10 to 15 minutes before the table is ready.

Since next to Chillis is Best Denki (electrical shop), Yati and I decided to just have a look at the electrical goods in there. Yati was heading for the TV section as she was looking for the new HD TV while I just walk around. First section I went to is the Notebook section and saw one Sony notebook which was very light but it can't beat MacBook. I touched it, hold it and tested it but it still cannot beat MacBook.

I have been drooling on MacBook for months and not that I cannot afford to buy it. I do but I have one big obstacle that is to convince my husband. He will never understand why I need MacBook. He said that I like to waste on gadgets. Problem is I love all these gadgets. These gadgets are like drugs to me. Some women like clothes, makeup, shoes, handbag and other things that will make them beautiful but for me I'll be happy with my gadgets. Everytime there is new gadgets, I would be the first to read the review and than will go and look for it. I don't know why I have these feeling for gadget but one thing for sure, its give me satisfation and happiness for long period.

What about you? Do you have anything that make you happy and satisfied? Share with me so I can share that with my DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment