Friday, August 6, 2010

My weekend marathon, but I'm not running

Last weekend I did the unthinkable. I finished 3 books in one weekend. Normally it took one week to finish one book. So what so special that I can finished these 3 books in one weekend?

Actually there is nothing special except all the three books are an e-books. The books that I read were Aftershock by Jill Shalvis, Just Breathe by Susan Wiggs and The Bride's Baby by Liz Fielding.

I have a bad habit when reading books. I will jump from one page to another and I don't have the patient of reading page by page to know the answer. I will flip through until I get my answer and then start all over again.

But with e-book, I'm little bit discipline where I don't flip forward and backward. It force me to read very fast until I know the answer or the outcome. Since these books are in my iphone, I can read it anywhere anytime and that's what I did. So e-book is really neat.

So will I go through another marathon this weekend? Hmm not sure cause I have few books (paperback) that are waiting for me to read. Have you done any reading marathon before and do you have an e-book reader? If yes, do you enjoy it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment