Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weird or Magical Moment?

Today, as I was on the way back from servicing my car, I saw a very fascinating cloud formation. I didn't realize that there were three layers of clouds until when my hubby stopped by at the stall to buy pisang goreng (banana fritters). Since I didn't have my camera with me, I used my ever reliable iphone to capture the cloud.


Below is the first one that I saw. I called it Three Layers Clouds. As you can see the bottom most layer was made of very dark cloud, whereas the middle layer was made from a group of gray cloud and the top most was very bright white cloud. Nothing unusual except it reminds me of the spaceship in the Independence Day.


Look at the very bright cloud


As we turned toward Kajang Mewah, to buy some coconut drink,we saw a beautiful clouds at the edge of the Three Layers Clouds which consists of red, green and yellow colours. I was so excited as this was the first time I saw it. I asked my hubby to stop but he only stopped about 400meter from the spot that I first saw the cloud. 


See the red, green and yellow clouds - taken from inside my car


More coloured clouds 
Some of the green and yellow slowly disappeared
And after the colored clouds disappeared, I saw an aircraft flying across the sky leaving behind two streak of chemtrails. I can see it clearly from my car and since this is very unusual, I snapped a picture of it using my iphone camera. Luckily I can zoomed in to the capture the aircraft.




So what do you think? Is it a magical moment or something cooking up above the bright cloud? I'm not sure but for one thing, I waited and waited to see what happened next but all the clouds disappeared including the dark clouds. No rains either. Weird eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment