Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's Wrong With Me

I had Rosemary beef pie for lunch and coffee today but I was still sleepy. I thought that by skipping rice and having coffee will help me to get through the afternoon, but it was not. Not sure why I was so sleepy today but I have been yawning since morning. I felt everything moves very slow today.

When I saw maruku on my friend table, I happily took a piece. This is one of my favorite
maruku but the moment I bite it, it felt like I'm biting into a piece of brick. It was so damn hard.

I thought I'm the only one having problem eating the maruku but my other colleagues also find it hard. So we sit around my place and everyone busy chewing the maruku and start commenting and analyzing what was wrong with it. My friend who bought the maruku said the one that she tasted at the stall was soft and nice.

I wish that instead of discussing the maruku, I can discuss my current WIP that has not moved for the past two weeks. I kind of lost my creativity and motivation since my parents are diagnosed with cancer and my brain has becomes slow.

I'm not sure when I can get out from this situation but I hope that it will not be too long.
Meanwhile, I need my sleep and also please pray for my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment