Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Around the World - Seattle

Those photos below were taken when I attended the HPOV conference in Seattle, Washington, US in 2002. I travelled alone to attend this conference and it was right after the 9/11. For someone who is wearing tudung, I'm kind of worried that I will no be able to enter US. Alhamdullilah, nothing happend to me and the US immigration was very helpful.

I stayed at Hyatt in Seattle downtown and I had the opportunity to shop at Nordstorm which is only a walking distance from my hotel. I also had the opportunity to shop books at Barnes and Noble and what did I buy. I bought 3 Susan Elizabeth Phillips' books from Barnes and Nobles.

Well did I remember anything on the conference? Err after 8 years, I can't remember anything at all but I can still remember the city of Seattle and I still have SEP's books with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment