Friday, January 21, 2011

When the virus strikes....

This week is not a good week for me. My kids are still down with fever, stomach ache and cough. Not sure what virus hit them but it has been affecting my kids one after another. First to be hit by this was my little girl. She was down with it last Friday. 

While she was getting better, the virus decided to attack my second son on Monday early morning. BOOM! and down he went with the stomach ache and fever. This boy is a little bit manja. He woke me up at 5am and told me he vomited and cannot sleep. Since I have to go to work, I have to ask my father-in-law to send him to clinic. Throughout the day, he kept calling me at work. 

As my second son lying on bed, the virus decided two is not enough to give me trouble. So during dinner, the virus decided to attack my third son. BOOM! Down he went and he complaint that he stomach is in pain. One hour later the boy vomited. But this boy is different than the rest. He just sleep and didn't call or complaint to me. Easiest to take care.

I thought the attack is over when three out of four kids were down with stomach ache and fever but I was wrong. The virus launched it biggest attack on my oldest. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The poor boy vomited the whole day on Wednesday and I have to rush him to hospital on Wednesday night. He stayed there for 2 nights and doctor said that he can come home today. Thank god, that he's getting better. I can't afford to split my time between home and hospital.

I hope the virus will stop its attack but I'm already feeling weak. Hope it is not the virus attack...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am sorry to hear that all of your children are sick and vomiting is terrible for anyone! I wish them all a speedy recovery and that you are not struck with it too my friend!!

    I hope your weekend is restful and everyone recovers before the new week begins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Jodene. They are slowly recovering from the virus attack.

    ReplyDelete