Wednesday, January 19, 2011

He Made My Day

When I reached home last night, my oldest son, Syafiq asked me to check my facebook.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just check it out," he said. 

I totally forgot about until when I logged on to my Facebook before I went to bed and saw that he tagged me his video playing guitar.

"Hmmm..," I said to myself, wondering whether it the same song that he did earlier. Yes, it was but there's a different than the previous one he played earlier. This one more sadder than the earlier one and the ending was awesome and by the time I finished watching the video, I feel happy after a bad day in office. "Thank you, Afiq."

So here it is the link of him playing My Heart Will Go On, sambung

Well, he never has any formal training. He picked up guitar on his own 3 years ago. 

So what do you think? Okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment