Friday, December 6, 2013

Am I ready?

Yeah! It's Friday. Let's enjoy the day. Forget whatever happened yesterday and let's
focus on today.  Yes, I'm going to focus on today and my future. No point in dwelling with what happened in the past.

Talking about future, I have few things line up for me. Whether it is going to materialize, I'm not sure, but I really hope that it will happen.

I also need to focus on my health. Years of abusing my body has taken its toll. Time to take a break from work. Time to refocus on what I want to do. Time to re-strategize my life. Spending more time to enhance my spiritual and less on the worldly goods.

My new path will not be easy. I bet there will be lots of challenges, but nothing is more satisfying than getting things after overcoming all the hurdles in life.  Insya Allah, I will persevere, I will overcome all the hurdles and be successful.

Never throw in the towel before I try.... that's my motto.



No comments:

Post a Comment