Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Happy New Year! Happy New Year! I hope you have a great year, and I hope mine too.

Last year was a mixed year for me, but I was happy. I achieved my personal goal that is I went to Mecca to perform my Hajj last year. Eventhough my life and work have been great last year, but my health has been taking a dip.

Beside my slipped disc and knee problem, I have been having some pain at the back of my left leg. I thought it was nothing, until last week I cannot really walk. I was basically limping and dragging my leg, and when I went to see my doctor, she told me that I have Achilles tendonitis.

Whoa…it means I need to rest my leg. No walking! She gave me one day rest, and today I still feel the pain when I walked to the office. Ahh!! I can’t afford to take MC at the beginning of the year.

If I do have to go for long medical leave, I hope my boss would understand. Would he? Heh! I let you guess that, but I do hope that I would recover from my current health problem, and be healthy again. That’s my wish for this year, to be healthy and stress free.

What about you? What’s your wish for this year?

2 comments:

  1. Zai, semuga cepat sembuh....
    Selamat tahun baru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Roslinda. If you see me limping or walking with my cane, faham-faham le...

    ReplyDelete