Tuesday, October 29, 2013

No matter what...

Haha..not sure what's got into me. I'm updating both blogs on the same day. It must be a miserable day that I have today. It's too early in the morning for me to feel this way, but hey.. this feeling has been there for months. It was dormant, and this morning, it was really strong until I have to ponder what I want to do in my life.

Well , the only think that keep me firmly on what I'm doing today are my kids. They are the one keeping me slogging through my life. Well... mother loves never know boundaries right. No matter how tired I am, when one of my kids asked for help, I would not hesitate.

That's what happened last night. I reached home around 8pm after on the road for more than an hour. Thanks to the traffic jam. When I got home, my brother in law and his wife were there. They came over to visit my sick mother in law and also to discuss something with my husband. I let them talk and discuss their family affairs. No interference from me.

I thought I could rest for a while, but Syafiq came and asked me to help him with the C++ Programming. He has his exam this morning at 8am. Good luck son. He has some problem with understanding some of the C++ terms. Being a mother and also I know the topic, I sat down with him. Yeah...at that time I was still not having my shower or my dinner. No matter how tired I am, I still helped him.

From helping him, we moved to discuss music. I saw his playlists, and he introduced me to some of his favorite singers, which are not popular at all. After that, he went and played The River Flows in You on the piano. It made me relax as that is one of my favorite song.

After he left, I have other tasked, which my kids think that only me can do it. Not even their dad. Do you know what? It checking the text books, taping what ever need to be taped and wrapped it. Haiyahhh... at that time I was still not having my shower.

Hmm...by the time that I can really chill down and enjoy my reading, it was almost 11.30pm. But I'm grateful and thankful to Allah for giving me four lovely kids who occasionally drives me crazy with their antics. They are my world no matter what they do....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment