Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ramadan and Birthday

I'm writing from Coffee Bean, KL Sentral. Well you might be wondering why was I at Coffee Bean on Wednesday during office hourActually, I'm on leave today and my hubby tooBoth of us decided to spend the day together and sort out whatever things we need to do before the fasting month started.


Taken at Masjid Al Hasanah

If you don't knowfasting starts this Saturday, and I'm ready for it. In fact, I can't wait for it. So are my kids who told me that they can't wait for Ramadan to come. It is a special month.

This Ramadan, I would miss my oldest son, Syafiq, who is staying in the hostel at his college. This is his first year away from home. He would be missed during the iftar, sahur and Terawih. Normally, Amir would be going to Surau with him. Maybe this year, Amir and Zaki can go together, and Syafiq would join them during the weekend.

Talking about Syafiq, he will be celebrating his 18th birthday this Friday, a day before Ramadan. I told Zara that Syafiq's birthday is on Friday, and she told me that she wanted to draw something for Syafiq.

Last night, she showed me a picture of a sport car. I asked her who draw the picture, and her responds were "Ya lah." She was not happy with the drawing and wanted to draw another picture. This time, she wanted me to do it together with her. She has been calling me twice todaydemanding that I come back earlier to help her paint the picture using the watercolor.

The other two boys didn't bother to get anything for the big brotherMaybe they will do their K-POP dance routine for the big brother. Well for me, I already gave him his present last Thursday. He got what he wanted, the iPhone 4s, and I also converted his line from Prepaid to Postpaid. Our dear friend was very happy.

Okay here something from me, actually from Syafiq. Enjoy! Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment