Monday, April 14, 2014

Is it a special day?

Woke up with a pain in my back
And no water in the shower
Aaahhhhhh.....
Is it a bad day
To celebrate my birthday?

It was supposed to be
A special day to me
But....
My body has a different thing to say.

With hot bottle on my back
and a book in hand
I celebrate my birthday
with nothing on my mind

After half a century
My joints becomes rusty
With creaking here and there
It say take care

I used to be
the star in the team
With so much energy
It is the envy of the team

But thirty years of working
And a neglect to my body
I become fat and lazy

It is no one fault
That I becomes this big
But....
Can I dream
To be skinny again?

Yeah....
I bet you can.....

#Power of Attraction!....

p/s: This was meant for my other blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment