Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hope it's going to be peaceful.

This Saturday, 7th July, KL be very quiet. If you are Malaysian, you should know what’s going to happen. There’s a planned demo to be held in KL by the organizer of BERSIH 2.0.

The organizer is calling for a clean and fair election, and I like that. But what I don't like is when the plan becomes problem to people. Oh ya! This also means election is coming soon. When it is, I don’t know. I’m not into politic, so I don’t bother to find out when is the election, and I don’t want to write about election here.

What I’m more interested is the impact of the planned demo organized by the organizer of BERSIH2.0. Since they didn’t get approval to hold the demo, it becomes illegal. When it is illegal, there will be a lot of problems. Ordinary people like me don’t like this to happen because it going to cause problems to us. Going to KL will be a nightmare. 

Luckily for the past two days, there was no roadblocks in my area, but from what I heard from my office mates, the police in their areas have already started setting up the roadblock. Ughhh! Nightmare! When it happened, everybody would be caught in a traffic jam. Gosh! I had experience it once, and I don't want to go through it again. 

Today, someone sent me an email on the most major roads closure this Saturday. O-ho! KL will be quiet because of this. Most of the traffics will be diverted to other areas, and if you are travelling to KL on the bus, be prepared to be dropped at Jalan Duta or Bandar Tasik Selatan. Pity them. These peoples have to find an alternative transport to get to KL.

The business will also be impacted by this. SInce people cannot go to KL there's definitely going to be a drop in their sales. Kesian them! I really hope that it’s going to be a peaceful gathering this Saturday, and I hope no major disaster or riots going to happen. 

Peace! Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment